Welcome to Flower’s documentation. Flower is a friendly federated learning framework.
The user guide is targeted at researchers and developers who want to use Flower to bring existing machine learning workloads into a federated setting. One of Flower’s design goals was to make this simple. Read on to learn more.
- Installing Flower
- Quickstart (TensorFlow)
- Quickstart (PyTorch)
- Quickstart (MXNet)
- Quickstart (scikit-learn [code example])
- Implementing Strategies
- Saving Progress
- Usage Examples
- Legacy Examples (flwr_example)
- Example Walk-Through: PyTorch & MNIST
- Example: PyTorch - From Centralized To Federated
- Example: MXNet - Run MXNet Federated
- FedBN Example: PyTorch - From Centralized To Federated
- Virtual Env Installation
The Flower authors welcome external contributions. The following guides are intended to help along the way.